ToxicConceptsToxicConcepts

Main News Art Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 5 art Reviews

Santa (2014) Santa (2014)

I love the style of this. Done in Illustrator? Looks like vector lines. Either way, awesome job, well done! Happy Holidays!!!

MothmanAssociation responds:

Thanks, it was done in photoshop. Happy Holidays to you too!

EPICSANTA EPICSANTA

Just awesome LuwyRock! I agree about the flames though. I would make them a little softer. I love the typography of choice though and Santa looks like a bad@$$! Great job! Happy Holidays!!

LuwyRock responds:

Thank you ToxicConcepts. It is a santa claus hard !! jajaja!!! The text is made with options layered photoshop! greetings from Argentina!

Epic Santa Epic Santa

A little much on the blur, makes me dizzy...lol. Really good though. Is that the presents flying out of the explosion/mushroom cloud? Just pure awesomeness in this painting. Keep up the good work and good luck in the contest. I sent my in as well, first time ever. Enjoyed it so much, I think I found something I can do each month. I'll keep an eye out for yours! Happy Holidays!

DeclanMcDermott97 responds:

I get what you mean about the motion blur lol, just looked at yours and it's pretty epic, good luck in the competition!

Obi Wan Santa Obi Wan Santa

Love it! How did you get the snow effect? Brush or photo bomb technique?

TheRabidWerewolf responds:

Glad you like it! :D
I used the bristle brushes and the texture hose brushes in Gimp to make the snow.

The Santa's Army The Santa's Army

Really good SenhorRex! Good luck in the contest and Happy Holidays!